Learn how to turn Posts into Interactive content using the Table tab!
|Who can use this feature?||👤Admin Users|
|Who can see this feature?||👥End Users|
Posts are made interactive by toggling the "Interactive" button on the left side of the content editor. This will reveal the ‘Features’ and ‘Table’ sections of the editor.
- The Table page is used to add questions to the post that users can answer. To make a post interactive, you must add new fields to the post’s Table.
- The Features page is used to add special functionality, however, features are not necessary to make the post interactive.
This article will focus on using the Table feature to make your post interactive.
💡In Interactive posts, content blocks can only be placed above the Submit button!
How to make a post Interactive
- Toggle the 'Interactive' button on the left.
- This will trigger the 'Interactive Panel`.
- Click on Table
- Click on the plus symbol after Added
- Choose a Type
- Name the Type
- Toggling List will give you the option to (description of function)
- Next, choose Validation and click the plus sign
- A dropdown will appear, choose if the field is required
- Click Save.
- Add different types
Adding fields to your Post
- Now that fields have been added follow these steps.
- Click on Appearance
- Indicators will appear at the top of the page of missing fields. Your new fields will also appear in the content panel.
- To add these fields look under Inputs
- Drag and drop the field into your post
An Interactive Post has been created!
🧠Looking for inspiration to make your Interactive Posts shine? Take a look at Discover Lane: Learn and Optimize with Interactivity