What is a Mobile Wallet?
The Lane mobile app can store multiple credentials for Mobile Access that replaces the need to carry key cards or fobs for access to buildings, offices, turnstiles, and doors.
Set up your credentials for Mobile Access and approach a compatible door with your mobile phone in hand to unlock and enter.
To add new credentials to your Mobile Wallet, click on the emailed invitation link in your mobile phone. The link will automatically open the Lane app and add the new credentials to the Wallet.
To manage your Mobile Access credentials:
- Go to the Profile tab of the Lane app,
- Click on Workplace access settings,
- Click on Manage Mobile IDs
Here you can add or delete your credentials from all supported Mobile Access partners.
- FAQ: Mobile Access
- Mobile Access with HID
- Mobile Access with OpenPath
- Mobile Access with Safetrust
- Mobile Access with Datawatch