May 2022 Release Notes:
- Interaction End Date
- Requirements Feature
- Workflow Toggles
- Mobile Access with HID
- Lane Perks SSO Experience
- Bug Fixes
Interaction End Date
The Targeting step when creating a Post now features an Interaction End Date. This controls the last date and time a member can submit an interaction. After this time, the Submit button is greyed out and no longer functional.
- Goes Live At: When the Post appears in the channel and members can submit interactive information (can register, reserve, purchase, etc).
- Start Date: The start date and time of the actual event.
- End Date: The end date and time of the actual event.
- Interaction End Date: The last date and time members can submit an interaction for this Post.
Example: If you are having an event between 5pm and 7pm and will accept registrations until noon the same day to allow your team to plan arrange enough seats, the Interaction End Date should be set to noon, the Start Date and Time set to 5pm, and the End Date and Time set to 7pm of the same day.
Learn more: Targeting
The Requirements feature allows content creators to define certain information that is required before a member can submit an interaction.
- Company name - continued to work on this feature adding support for Company subscription embedded in the Content interaction flow (Mobile and Web)
- Validation has been added to ensure the required information is formatted properly.
Learn more: Requirements feature
- The new show/hide toggles for workflows now function when a workflow is triggered by any means (an interaction being created, updated, canceled or changed).
Learn more: Workflows
Integrations to bring your tools together
Mobile access with HID
The HID integration now includes a more informative sign up process that guides members through the different options for unlocking entry doors to their building.
Users can unlock doors in two different ways:
- Unlock automatically - without launching the app (HID background scanning)
- Unlock while using the app - battery friendly (HID foreground scanning)
We also highlight the OS level settings needed for either option. We explain clearly why allowing location services is necessary in order to unlock doors and why Apple OS will ask users to confirm the Location Services settings.
With data privacy topmost in mind, our goal is to explain why we’re asking for members to enable location settings on their devices. By being transparent about how the data settings are used, we hope to provide a seamless experience and a level of comfort and choice over how to use the two available options.
Learn more: Mobile access with HID
Lane Perks Single-Sign-On (SSO) experience
Lane Perks is now available through a seamless single-sign-on experience. Users can now experience this amenity in a matter of clicks, for instant access to discounted theatre, sports, concerts tickets, hotels, car rentals, and more.
The experience: First time users of Lane Perks will note it’s their first time, and be connected automatically to the experience. Returning users of Lane Perks before will be taken through a simple connection flow, where they will be able to connect their existing account.
Learn more: If you’d like to learn more about this integration, or are interested in adding Lane Perks to your suite of offers, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Resolved an issue where special characters (%^&) were not translating properly on channel names during account sign up and channel title.
- Resolve an issue where the action bar on the mobile admin view for scanning QR codes was not surfacing
- Resolved an issue where viewing an empty purchasing cart would crash the app.
- Resolved an issue where the ‘cancel’ button was not surfacing on a menu purchase if the cancel feature was turned on.