Features & enhancements
Back button on mobile app
A new back button has been added to the mobile app to help users navigate backward after submitting an interaction.
Mobile Access: Safetrust
Enhancements to make it easier to register access keys and signing in. Added the ability to change passwords in Settings.
Learn More: Mobile Access with Safetrust
Mobile Access: HID
"Twist & Go" setting is no longer turned on by default for new downloads of the Lane app.
Learn More: Mobile Access with HID
Mobile Access: HID, Safetrust, Openpath
Removed the "Update your device settings" screen in cases where the appropriate settings are already enabled.
Learn more: Mobile Access with Openpath
Ritual for Buildings
Updated Ritual for buildings to allow users to pay with Google Pay when using the integration.
Learn more: Integration: Ritual for Buildings
- Resolved a bug where multiple quantities were not aggregating correctly on receipts
- Resolved a bug where credit cards images were not displaying correctly
- Resolved a bug which had removed the ‘cancel’ button on receipts when the cancelling feature was enabled
- Resolved a design system bug for interactive button colors not following whitelabel themes
- Resolved a bug where some tax percentages were not pulling into the purchasing cart
- Mobile Access with Safetrust: Resolved issue for users being stuck on Credentials Loading Screen in the mobile app.
- Resolved issues with filters on floormaps not applying correctly as users navigated between floors
- Resolved floormaps UI issues