What is the Requirements feature?
The Requirements interactive feature adds a set of fields that must be filled out before an interactive content item can be submitted. This ensures the information submitted has all of the necessary information.
What scenarios can it be used for?
The Requirements feature can be used to ensure all required information is entered when a member submits an interactive form. It can be used to ensure:
- The member has completed their profile information that properly identifies them,
- The member has read and signed off on a policy or procedure,
- The member has completed a health screening questionnaire,
- The member has completed a guest registration or other relevant forms.
How do I configure it?
To add the Requirements feature:
- Create an interactive Page or Post.
- In the Editor step, click on the Interactive checkbox to make the content item interactive.
- Go to the Features tab.
- Click on the Requirements checkbox.
The Requirements feature has the following standard options:
To add a custom requirement, click on the blue plus sign and select an interactive content item which the member must fill out and submit before they can complete this interaction.
In the example above, the requirement is the member must fill out the details of the Health Screening form.
How is it different from required data input fields?
When creating a form or survey, data input fields can be required. The Requirements feature is similar, however it focuses on ensuring that a member’s contact information is updated and entered correctly, and allows for linking to another form or interactive content item in the platform that needs to be completed.
If you have any questions about using the Requirements feature, contact the Help Desk at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.