What is Captivate?
Captivate is the maker of billboards, signs, and digital displays that are available in multiple cities and markets.
How does Lane integrate with Captivate?
Content created in Lane can be sent to Captivate for display in their digital displays. When the integration is made available in a channel, a checkbox appears that sends the information to Captivate for distribution in the buildings and displays in your agreement with Captivate.
How do I select where to distribute my material?
Lane customers should have an agreement in place with Captivate that determines which buildings and digital billboards will show their material. The Lane platform is used to create the information used in the advertisement. An optional QR code works as a link that takes the user to the content in Lane.
How do I create content in Lane for Pattison?
As a Workplace Admin:
- Go to the Content Center
- Create a new Post
- In the Info step, enter the Title, Description, and upload the image you want displayed. We recommend categorizing the Post as Advertising which will help identify it when viewing Insights.
- In the Editor step, enter the information you want users to see when they follow the QR Code. This could be details about a promotion, contest, survey, or simply informational.
- In the Targeting step, select the dates when this advertisement will be visible. Pattison will use these dates as the start and end of the advertising cycle.
- Click on the Display on Captivate screens checkbox. This will send the details of the Post to Pattison for syndication.
- A Preview button appears when the checkbox is selected. This gives you a preview of the advertisement in three different screen resolutions. Note the Title, Description, and Image displayed from the Info step, not from the Editor. The QR code links to the information in the Editor.
- Click on Save and Publish.
If you have any questions about designing content for Captivate, contact the Help Center at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.