What is Cineplex?
Cineplex is the maker of billboards, signs, and digital displays that are available in multiple cities and markets.
How does Lane integrate with Cineplex?
Content created in Lane can be sent to Cineplex for display in their digital displays. When the integration is made available in your channel, a checkbox appears that sends the information to Cineplex for distribution in the markets you have selected with Cineplex.
How do I select where to distribute my material?
Lane customers should have an agreement in place with Cineplex that determines which buildings and digital billboards will show their material. The Lane platform is used to create the information used in the advertisement. An optional QR code works as a link that takes the user to the content in Lane.
How do I create content in Lane for Cineplex?
As a Workplace Admin:
- Go to the Content Center
- Create a new Post
- In the Info step, enter the Title, Description, and upload the image you want displayed. We recommend categorizing the Post as Advertising which will help identify it when viewing Insights.
- In the Editor step, enter the information you want users to see when they follow the QR Code. This could be details about a promotion, contest, survey, or simply informational.
- In the Targeting step, select the dates when this advertisement will be visible. Cineplex will use these dates as the start and end of the advertising cycle.
- Click on the Display on Cineplex screens checkbox. This will send the details of the Post to Cineplex for syndication.
- Note the Title, Description and Background Image from the Info step is displayed on the screens. Users who follow the optional QR Code will access the contents of the Post, as defined in the Editor.
What are the dimensions and specifications for images?
If you have any questions about creating content for Cineplex advertisements, contact our Help Desk at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.