What is Pattison?
Pattison is the maker of billboards, signs, and digital displays that are available in multiple cities and markets.
How does Lane integrate with Pattison?
Content created in Lane can be sent to Pattison for display in their digital displays. When the integration is made available in your channel, a checkbox appears in the Targeting step that allows you to preview and export the content to Pattison for distribution in the markets you have contracted with Pattison.
How do I select where to distribute my material?
Lane customers should have an agreement in place with Pattison that determines which buildings and digital billboards will show their material. The Lane platform is used to create the information used in the advertisement. An optional QR code works as a link that takes the user to the content in Lane.
How do I create content in Lane for Pattison?
As a Workplace Admin:
- Go to the Content Center
- Create a new Post
- In the Info step, enter the Title, Description, and upload the image you want displayed. We recommend categorizing the Post as Advertising which will help identify it when viewing Insights.
- In the Editor step, enter the information you want users to see when they follow the QR Code. This could be details about a promotion, contest, survey, or simply informational.
This content does not appear in the Pattison digital billboard, but members will see it when they access the QR code or navigate to the content in the Lane platform.
- In the Targeting step, select the dates when this advertisement will be visible. Pattison will use these dates as the start and end of the advertising cycle.
- Click on the Display on Pattison screens checkbox. This will send the details of the Post to Pattison for syndication when you Publish.
- A Preview button appears when the checkbox is selected. This gives you a preview of the advertisement in three different screen resolutions. Note the Title, Description, and Image displayed are from the Info step, not from the Editor. The QR code links to the information in the Editor.
- Click on Save and Publish.
What are the dimensions and specifications for images?
The following information is obtained from Pattison:
How soon will my content be displayed?
That depends on Pattison and the contract details. The content shown in the Preview is sent to Pattison and added to their distribution queue. There are many factors at play beyond the control of Lane.
If you have any questions about creating content for Pattison advertisements, contact our Help Desk at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.