What is the Mobile Admin View?
The Mobile Admin View offers admins the ability to view and manage the status of interactions and view the content in your channel.
💡 Content creation, enrolling new members and other administrative tasks are best done in the Admin View when accessed through the desktop browser.
What functions are available in the Mobile Admin View?
The Mobile Admin View contains three standard functions:
- Interactions tab: This tab displays the interactive content in your channel and allows you to change the status of an interaction.
🧠 For example, an admin may access a Visitor Registration and change the status from Created to Approved or Arrived, based on the settings and workflows of the interactive Visitor Registration page.
- Content tab: This tab allows you to view the content in your channel. Edits should be done in the desktop browser.
- Profile tab: The profile tab is the same as the Members View and allows you to switch to another channel and manage your profile information:
How to enabling the Mobile Admin View
The Mobile Admin View is controlled via a team permission setting. To enable the Mobile Admin View:
- Log in to Lane as an Admin or Workplace Admin using a desktop browser.
- Switch to the Admin View.
- Go to Team Management and click on the team you want to allow access to the Mobile Admin View. In this example, we will use the Workplace Admin team:
- Click on the gears icon to access the Permissions and Requirements settings:
- Under the Portal heading, enable the permission "This user is an admin-like user that can access the admin portal on mobile."
- Click on Save.
This will enable the Admin View button on the mobile app next to any channels where the user is a member of a team that has this permission enabled.
If you have any questions about enabling the Admin View on mobile or desktop, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We happily stand by to lend a hand!