- The company search page on sign-up no longer shows a default list of companies before typing in the search box, further refining the signup experience.
- Improved sign up screen interface. Each organization is now able to have a customized sign up screen, further tailoring the Lane experience to their workplace members.
- Icons in the platform (emjois, link icons) are now more easily searchable, with more usable keywords to quickly find the image you need.
- Various back end performance improvements and fixes.
- Wallet: Fixed error showing credit card expiry date as ‘Undefined’ in wallet.
- Newstand integrations: Fixed a bug causing content to not sync correctly between newstand and Lane.
- Notifications: Fixed a bug preventing some users from receiving push notifications.
- Fixed a bug rendering 'Cance' button on content creation flow ineffective. 'Cancel' button is now able to stop content creation and remove the work in process, prior to saving. Once saved, in-progress content will still be stored in 'Drafts' section.
- Fixed a bug preventing the use of the 'Enter' key on login screen (web app).
- Fixed a bug causing unexpected crashing when viewing retail directory. Also alphabetized list of retailers.
- Fixed a bug on the web app cutting off text in the 'Language Selection' dropdown.
As always, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out the Support team at email@example.com.