The Lane Content Builder is the engine that powers Lane's workplace experience.
We’ve made some updates to how you create content in Lane, and it can all be done without knowing how to program code. This new workflow streamlines the process of creating a Page, Post, or Notice. Here are some of the improvements:
- New button for adding content: + New Content
- Page, Post, and Notice descriptions so there is no confusion about what type of content you are creating.
- Organized template categories including your saved custom templates, most frequently used templates, and Lane’s suggested templates.
- Template previews before selection
- Ability to skip and create content without a template
This new workflow makes content creation efficient and easy to use.
In just a few clicks you will be able to create a Page, Post, or Notice. The new template selector will allow you to choose from a number of prebuilt content pieces created by the Lane team.
- + New Content: Click on the + New Content button in the top left of the Admin View
- Select Content Type: Select the type of content you want to build. The options available are Page, Post, and Notice.
- Templates: If creating a Post or a Page, you can select from Channel Templates, which are specifically created for your channel, or from one of the Lane Templates created by the Lane team.
Select a template and click on Use Template or if you prefer to create a custom build without a template, click on Skip on the bottom right.
If you have gone through these steps and have questions, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We happily stand by to lend a hand!