Creating content is the best way to create consistent engagement within your workplace.
From a contest to a survey, community event, restaurant menu, yoga class, and beyond! With the Lane Builder (Content Center), there are no limits to what you can create!
- Content: To begin open the Content Center from the Content Heading on the right-hand side navigation of your Admin View.
- New Post: Next select New Post from the top right to start building content! You will have the option to select an available template. Though we are going to build this post from scratch, so let's select Next.
- Info Card: The Info Card is the thumbnail preview that tenants will see before clicking on your post. You want to make this as engaging as possible to enable the tenant to click. Generally, short and sweet Titles + Descriptions deliver better engagement results.
- Go ahead and input the following for your content:
- Title, Description, Background Image or Colour, Category, Subtitle (Optional), and a Thumbnail Card Layout. When done click next to continue.
- Lane Builder: Moving on, you will be brought to the third step in the content building process. The Lane Builder powers all of the content, pages, and notices within your workplace.
- The Blocks on the left are the drag and dropable components you can add to your content.
- This includes things like Images, YouTube Videos, Paragraphs, Icons, and more
- Posts are a collection of these blocks placed in a way that creates an interactable interface.
- There is no right or wrong way to build content, it's customizable and up to you!
- Target & Publish: The last two steps are vital to getting your content to the right people within your workplace.
- On the target page, select the days period you'd like your content to be available from the calendar picker.
- Then select the start and end time for your content via the time picker below the calendar.
- After that, you can choose to who you'd like your content to be shown to. You can select other workplace channels, retailers, or team members. You will see the number of people your content will reach.
- Finally, select next, save, and publish. This will set your content live and viewable in-app.
Should you have gone through all these steps and still be having issues, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: email@example.com. We happily stand by to lend a hand!