Posts are multimedia rich and geared to get attention
From contests, surveys, community events, menus, yoga classes, and beyond! With the no-code Lane Builder, there are no limits to what you can create.
To build a Post:
- Content Center: To begin, navigate to the Content Center under the Content section of the Admin View.
- New Post: Click on New Post to start drafting your Post.
- Templates: If you have design Templates created, you can select a Template to use or click on Next to create a Post without a Template. Templates predefine the look and layout of Posts and Pages.
- Info: The Info Card is the thumbnail preview that team members see before clicking on your post. In general, a catchy title & description paired with an eye-catching and relevant image delivers the best engagement.
- Enter a Title, Description and select a Background Image (or Background Color),
- Optionally, select a Category and type of Subtitle (Expiry Date, None or Custom)
- Choose a Card Layout for the thumbnail view: Hero, Horizontal or Standard.
Click on Save, then Next to continue.
- Editor: The Editor is where you design your Post by dragging and dropping Content Blocks from the menu on the left to the central Editor block. The Block Outline on the right shows the position and nesting details.
- The purpose and usage of each Content Block is described in more detail in the article What is each Content Block used for?
- To make the entire Post direct the user to another website, select the checkbox for External Link and enter the website link details:
- To collect information from the user, select the Interactive checkbox. A Submit button will appear in the central Editor block. Additional menu options will appear that allow you to control details about the Features, Data and Workflows.
For more information, see the article How to use Interactive Content.
- To include an integration, select the checkbox for Integration. A list of integrations will appear under the central Editor block for you to choose from.
For a list of available Integrations, contact Support or your Customer Success Manager.
Select the dates in the Calendar for when you would like the contest to be available. The Calendar does not appear when creating a Page or Template, since those do not expire.
Select the Start Time and End Time for the contest in the time selector below the calendar.
Choose the Channel and Teams you would like your contest visible to. You can select other workplace channels, retailers, or team members. The number of people your content will reach updates accordingly.
Click on Save and Next to continue.
- Publish: In the Publish stage, you can add a notification that will send the targeted users an email, text or in-app push notification (based on their Notification settings) for this Post.
- Click on Save and Publish to make this Post available to the targeted teams at the selected Start and End Dates.
Should you have gone through all these steps and still be having issues, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We happily stand by to lend a hand!