Notices are a great way to maintain textbase updates and communication with all of the stakeholders within your workplace.
From a COVID safety message, to an update on elevator maintenance, city road closures, and beyond!
- Content: To begin open the Content Center from the Content Heading on the right-hand side navigation of your Admin View.
- New Notice: Next select New Notice from the far right to start building your Notice!
- Notice Layout: The first step is to design the layout for your Notice.
- Go ahead and input the following:
- From the dropdown, you will have the option to select a Notice Card Style or a Message Card Style.
- Next customize the subtitle for your post, by default it is set to the end date.
- After that, you can customize the color of your notice from the default white.
- Notice Message: Finally, go ahead and input the copy for your notice, and select next once complete.
- Targeting & Publish: The last two steps are vital to getting your notice to the right people within your workplace.
- On the target page, select the date period you'd like your content to be available from the calendar picker.
- Then select the start and end time for your notice via the time picker below the calendar.
- After that, you can choose to who you'd like your content to be shown to. You can select other workplace channels, retailers, or team members. You will see the number of people your notice will reach.
- Under notifications, you will see a summary of when workplace members will be notified of your notice.
- Finally, select next, save, and publish. This will set your notice live and viewable in-app
Should you have gone through all these steps and still be having issues, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: email@example.com. We happily stand by to lend a hand!