It can be frustrating when your Mobile App is not functioning correctly and in all situations, our friendly support team is here to help!
Although issues are extremely rare, here are a few easy ways to troubleshoot your Lane Mobile App:
- Account Reset: One of the first and most effective troubleshooting steps is to logout of your account, refresh the app, and log back in.
- Hard Refresh: This is one of the most effective resets that you can do! Simply open your running app tray and swipe away to hard close the app:
- Restart: Most common mobile device hiccups can be resolved by restarting your mobile device. This can be done by completely powering down, and starting up your device again.
- Re-Install: Should the first two troubleshooting steps not work, the next step is to uninstall and re-install a fresh copy of your workplace app. This will ensure you have the latest copy with all the updates.
- Blockers: Certain Mobile VPN's, AD-Block, Antivirus, and other security apps can cause certain aspects of the Mobile App to function incorrectly. If you are using any type of blocker, deactivate them and attempt to access it once again.
- Network: Mobile networks can sometimes run into interference causing your workplace app to not function correctly. Ensure you are on a stable network, either LTE, 5G, or WiFi. Should you be experiencing issues, switch between them to determine
- Permissions: Incorrect app permissions can also block the ability to correctly use your workplace mobile app. Ensure the permissions you set are as follows:
Should you have gone through all these steps and still be having issues, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We happily stand by to lend a hand!