The import tool is a quick and powerful way to duplicate your content.
If you have exported your content and have access to the downloaded JSON file you can easily import to duplicate the page or post!
- Admin View: Create a new Page or Post in the Admin View and select Edit. You will need to have the JSON file exported already to import. You can do so by following these instructions: How To Export Content?
- Import Button: Click on the "..." menu item, to the left of the un-publish button.
- Import from File: Click on Import and select Import from File. You will then be prompted to select the JSON file which was previously exported.
- Customize: The Import Tool will allow you to customize which aspects of the content you'd like to import. If you are looking to duplicate the content simply hit Import leaving the settings as is.
- Edit: Once you've clicked import, you will be brought back to the Content Builder. You will find your content automatically filled in based on your import selection.
If you have gone through these steps and have questions, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We happily stand by to lend a hand!