Creating Sections will allow you to easily sort your collection of Pages.
With these simple steps, you will be able to create a Section and add Pages to it!
- Create: Start by expanding the sections tab and select Manage Sections from the navigation on the left.
- Information: Next you will be able to fill out the information and style for your section. From Section Title, Description, Section Type, Color, Icon, Logo, Background, and Tags. There are two section types to choose from, Static and Dynamic:
- Static: Gives you the ability to manually add content and pages to the section.
- Dynamic: Automatically adds content and pages to the section based on the category and tags you set for the section.
- Once complete click on Create then Save to add your section.
- Add Page: You will then see your section live under the Sections tab in the navigation menu. Click on your section and select New Page to create a new Page within the section, or add an existing page.
- Search: When adding a Page, you will be able to search from the channels you have access to. Double click on the Page you'd like to add.
- View Section: Once you've completed adding Pages to your Section, you will be able to view a breakdown of all the Pages within your Section. 🎉 Should you need to make a change, simply select Edit Section.
Should you have gone through all these steps and still be having issues, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: email@example.com. We happily stand by to lend a hand!