Why update your contact details?
Keeping your contact details up to date in your Profile is helpful because:
- It allows Workplace Admins to contact you regarding purchases, registrations, promotions and other interactions that you signed up for.
- It allows you the option to receive text notifications in addition to email and in-app notifications.
You can configure your notification settings to send (or not send) text notifications by channel. Lane will never share your contact information with anyone outside the Lane platform.
- Profile: Click on the Profile tab within the bottom right corner of the app:
- Account Settings: Click on Account Settings, and click the pencil at the top right to edit your profile.
- Add new Phone Number: Click on Add new Phone Number:
- Submit: Click on Submit to save the changes. You may be asked to verify your phone number via text message.
On a desktop browser
- Profile: Click on the Profile icon at the top right of the desktop view.
- Phone Number: Enter or update your phone number.
- Save: Click on Save. You may be asked to verify your phone number via a text message.
If you have any questions regarding adding your phone number, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help!