The Dashboard shows you a snapshot of the into the activity of your workplace and the behavior of your members.
Using the Dashboard can provide access to the following helpful information:
- Total Adoption: Breaks down the number of new subscribers by month, along with a cumulative total number of subscribers up to date.
- Total Activity: Displays the total number of clicks, views, and interactions for all users in the channel over a selected time period.
- Total Reach: Displays the number of unique visitors to the Channel over the selected time period.
Using the Dashboard is easy, and with these simple steps you will be able to refine the data you collect:
- Explore: With just a short scroll, you can view all of the smart and interactive data for your workplace
- Filter: The time period selector gives you the ability to dial into your adoption, activity metrics, and total reach for the specified time frame. The time period filter applies globally to all of the widgets within your Dashboard.
- Content Interactions/clicks/views: Each interactive post within your workplace will display a new widget, showing a breakdown of all interactions at a glance. Use these to quickly manage contest/survey submissions, work orders, bookings, etc. which are currently running on your channel.
- Date Range: To view analytics for a specific day, select a time period, and hover your mouse over the date of choice. You will then actively see the metrics for the date as hovered upon.
- Interactive Content: The Dashboard also contains information about each Interactive Content in a Channel. This is a centralized location for Workplace Admins to find how many people have made a reservation or submitted a survey response.
If you have any questions about the Dashboard, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: email@example.com. We happily stand by to lend a hand!