New Features and Updates
- We made improvements and tweaks to the Info step and ‘Standard’ card layout type in content builder. Here is what we’ve updated:
- New character limits: Forty-four (44) for Header, thirty four (34) for Subtitle, thirty four (34) for date and time
- Choose background option
- Subtitle and date and time both now optional
- We’ve added a ‘Quantity’ option within the ‘Reservable’ feature. This means multiple workplace members are now able to reserve a single item (service, space).
- You can now switch your Lane app to French. Find the option in your Account Settings!
- There are improvements to the layout and user experience within content features and time picker tools in the content center.
- There has been an option added to the ‘Content’ container in the content builder to help define the width of the container for webapp, improving layout responsiveness for the web.
- Updated ‘can’t find my company’ on signup and workplace member feedback forms so it’s consistent across the mobile and web experience.
- Our team resolved a pesky bug that was preventing workplace admins from updating channel (property/retailer) profiles.
- Our Integrations have improved stability and performance - Safetrust, Newsstand, Proxyclick and Essensys.
- We also fixed an error occurring for some workplace admin users, preventing targeting of a page to a specific channel.
- Some notices were crashing on open for iOS mobile app users, we’ve resolved this bug.
- Others were experiencing a bug that was causing mobile apps to crash on opening SMS notifications, that’s also been fixed!