What is Lane?
Lane is a workplace experience platform for property managers, office workers and everyone in between. If you work in a building or for a company that uses Lane, you can sign up for free and use the app for information about events, surveys, promotions, and stay up to date about maintenance, health & safety issues and more!
How do I sign up for Lane?
- On mobile: Download the Lane app for free on your mobile device (Android or iOS) and click on Get started:
- On desktop: Go to the Lane login page and click on Sign Up to create an account.
- Credentials: Enter your full name, email address, and a password for your new Lane account.
- Authentication: If your workplace uses Single Sign On (SSO), choose the appropriate authentication method, Google or Microsoft, otherwise click on Continue with email.
- Company: Choose the company where you work:
If you can't find your company, or if you don't work for a company in the building, click on "I can't find my company" and choose the building where you work instead.
- Building: Select the Building that you are in. You can still sign up for a Lane account if you are active in a building but do not work for a company located in the building.
- Sign in: Once you have selected your building location you will be able to sign in via the mobile app or on a desktop browser by going to https://app.joinlane.com
- Verify: Remember to verify your email address by clicking on Verify Email in the email sent from Lane:
Got questions? Get in touch with our Support team. We will help you get signed up.