You can sign up for Lane using these simple steps:
- Mobile: You can download the Lane app on your mobile device (Android or iOS), or access Lane through the web by visiting: Signup Lane
- Desktop: On the Lane login page click on Sign Up to create an account.
- Authentication: If your workplace uses Single Sign On (SSO), choose the appropriate authentication method, Google or Microsoft, otherwise click on Continue with email.
- Company: Choose the company where you work:
If you can't find your company, or if you don't work for a company in the building, click on "I can't find my company" and choose a Building instead.
- Building: Select the Building that you are in. You can still sign up for a Lane account if you are active in a building but do not work for a company located in the building.
- Credentials: Enter your name, email, and a password for your new Lane account.
- Sign in: Once you have selected your building location you will be able to sign in via the mobile app available for download in the Apple or Android app stores, or on a desktop browser through https://app.joinlane.com
Got questions? Get in touch with our Support team. We will help you get signed up.