New Features and Updates
- As part of our latest update, each property has been equipped with 3 default tabs: Home, Work and Retail. Allowing for more customization.
- We’ve added the ability to manage the statuses of interactions. Ie: can change status of a submission from submitted, to accepted, rejected, etc, allowing for more robust workflow configurations on interactive content.
- Improvements to interaction of features in content. Ie: Features like Reservable and Payments interact more intelligently when turned on simultaneously.
- We also implemented UI (user interface) improvements across the admin portal.
- Friendly errors - improvements to error messages across the product, ensuring they are readable and more helpful.
- We fixed a bug that was preventing the editing of pages within sections.
- Improved stability of the channel switcher, fixing intermittent crashing on mobile app.
- Fixed issue with workflow push notification reliability.
- There was something off with time zones, we’ve fixed the issue.
- You can now delete user accounts.
- Fixed bug with sections not being removed from sidebar in real time when deleted.
- Resolved bug with creating and editing templates. Users with appropriate permissions can create, read and update templates.
- Fixed bug with duplicate ‘New’ button on promotion center.
- Added a ‘confirm’ step before making purchases/ interactions while on admin view (when testing new content as an admin view user)