New Features and Updates
- The ‘Availability’ feature on interactive content has been expanded to include the ability to limit time availability for specific teams (ie: Only allow subscribers access to this feature/service between certain hours).
- The ‘Cancelling’ feature allows a user to cancel their submission on interactive content. (ie: a user can sign up for an event, then subsequently cancel). New improvements allow the cancellation feature to be made available to only certain user groups.
- Subscribers can now add any events booked in Lane to their external calendar as well.
- It’s now possible to list a directory of members of a certain channel. In channels where this directory is shown, subscribers can opt out of appearing in that directory.
- Properties that currently use SafeTrust’s services can now access that functionality via Lane! 🎉
- We’ve also made a lot of optimizations across the platform for speed and usability.
- We fixed an issue that was causing menus on some mobile devices to disappear.
Resolved error causing app to crash when purchasing perks.
- There was an error causing targeted Service and Amenity pages to show to all subscribers. We’ve fixed it so this no longer happens.
- We resolved a pesky bug that was causing transaction rates to be rounded.
- We fixed a number of layout issues with Content blocks, Menus and the Content feed block within the Content Builder.
- We’ve made improvements to the layout of analytics dashboards, mobile app pages and content builder blocks.
- We resolved errors with submitting interactive content.
- You can now process payments in USD currency. Merchant accounts now support for USD currency.
- We pushed some fixes to the content editor including drag & drop functionality improvements, start/end date optimization in the Targeting step and stability improvements.
- We fixed layout issues for email notifications so they look better than before.