Filters and Tags allow you to easily sort the content within your Workplace, from posts to pages, interactive sections, and beyond!
Searching and Filtering:
- Content: Adding custom filters to your posts will allow for specific content to be located with ease. You can create filters for your posts based on the type of content you are creating. (Contents, Surveys, Workplace Announcements)
- Pages: Filters on pages allow you to query a page based on custom values. This is perfect for searching for amenities when using resource booking.
- Sections: You can also add filters to sections, allowing you to easily search through your collections of pages.
- Library: All of your custom Filters and Tags, can be saved in the Filter and Tag Library. This will allow you to make use of them when building.
- Sort & Organize: Tags can be added to your Content, Pages, and Sections. This will help you sort and organize your content. It's best practice to add a tag based on the content type, this will make searching for your content in the Admin view very easy.
- Metrics: Through tagged content, you will be able to pull metrics and analytics. Get a better understanding of your engagement through tracking tags.
- Library: And once again all of your custom Filters and Tags, can be saved in the Filter and Tag Library. This will allow you to make use of them when building.