Managing Posts effectively is key to ensuring your users have access to the right information at the right time.
How to manage Posts:
- The Content Center contains all of the active Posts and Notices for your building.
- There are two views for the Content Center: Tile and List. The tile view provides you with a visual overview, and the List view provides you with a detailed overview of your content.
- Use the Search function to find a Post. If the content you are searching for was from a previous time period, click on the blue calendar icon beside the search field, and set the date range as needed.
From the search results, click on a Post to open.
- The Post contains additional links: Info, Table, Targeting and Analytics, which provide various insights and analytics on your content.
- There is also the option to Un-publish or Edit the post.
Note: You can edit or extend the availability of a content post by going into the Edit function of the content post, click on the Targeting tab, and set the availability using the calendar. Be sure to Save and Publish your changes.
If you have gone through these steps and have questions, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We happily stand by to lend a hand!