The Lane Editor is a powerful no-code tool used to build engaging and interactive content with the use of drag-and-drop Content Blocks.
What is the Lane Editor?
- The Editor is used to build all types of content within Lane.
- The Editor is the middle step when creating Posts or Pages.
- To use the Editor, double click or drag-and-drop Content Blocks from the left-hand side into the design canvas block in the middle.
- With the Editor, create interactive content that allows us to collect data and feedback from Workplace members.
- The Editor also allows you to create workflows to automate manual and repetitive tasks such as when an interaction is created or updated.
View the following articles for more information on: Content Blocks | What is Each Content Block Used For | Rearrange Content Blocks | Interactive Content
If you have gone through these steps and have questions, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We happily stand by to lend a hand!