The Lane Editor is a powerful tool used to build engaging and interactive content with the use of drag-and-drop Content Blocks.
What is the Editor?
- The Editor tool is used to build all types of content within Lane.
- The Editor is the second step of creating Content (Notice, Post) or Pages.
- To use the Editor, double click or drag-and-drop Content Blocks from the left-hand side onto the layout.
- With the Editor, create interactive content that allows us to collect data and feedback from Workplace members.
- The Editor also allows you to create workflows to automate manual and repetitive tasks such as when an interaction is created or updated.