Content Blocks are powerful, no-code, drag-and-drop elements that allow you to build engaging and interactive content. You can mix and match various blocks to create a unique content masterpiece.
How to use Content Blocks?
- Create a new Post or Notice from the Content Center or new Page from the Page Center. The + New Content button in the Admin View provides a shortcut to creating all three:
- Select a Template, or Skip to build your content from scratch.
- In the Info step, enter a Title and Description at minimum, and click on Save, then Next.
- In the Editor, drag or double-click a Content Block from the menu on the left-hand side into the central canvas.
- You can add various content blocks and/or multiples of the same content block. After you drag the content block onto the layout, a new window will pop up where you can start adding information to your content block.
- Once you've added information to the content block, click on the red button to close the pop-up window, and then click on Save to finalize. You can always click on the Content Block in the Design Canvas or Block Outline views to edit the information, move or delete the block. Be sure to save your changes!
Related: What Each Content Block is Used For
If you have gone through these steps and have questions, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We happily stand by to lend a hand!