Uploading Media to your library is a great way to store images for use in future content.
Here are some of the types of media you can upload:
- JPEG / JPG: This is the most common image format for digital images. These files tend to have more compression, thus reducing quality. Ensure the image you are uploading is sharp and in high definition.
- PNG: Although not as compressed PNG images are data-rich and sharp. PNG images are highly recommended to create high quality and engaging content.
Here are some of the types of media you can't upload:
- GIF: Looking to add gifs to your content? Use the Lottie Block found in the Content Builder.
- SVG: Be sure to export all SVG filed as PNG for use within the media library.
- PSD: Photoshop files must be converted to PNG or JPG for use within the media library.