Uploading and storing high-quality media allows for quick and easy content creation!
Here are some of the types of media you can upload:
- JPEG/JPG: This is the most common image format for digital images. These files tend to be compressed to reduce file size and loading time, which also reduces quality. Ensure the image you are uploading has the highest resolution available.
- PNG: PNG images are higher quality compression format. PNG images are highly recommended for creating high quality and engaging content that still load almost as fast as JPG.
- YouTube Videos: While there are many streaming video services, YouTube is the largest and free to use. You can upload your videos into a private or public channel, and embed videos into your content using the YouTube content block.
Here are some recommendations for the types of media that are not supported:
- SVG: Be sure to export all SVG filed as PNG for use within the media library.
- PSD: Photoshop files must be converted to PNG or JPG for use within the media library.
Here are some best practices when uploading media:
- High Definition: Your tenants will love high quality, crisp, and clear images.
- Media Library: The last thing you want is to come across a great image for your content and forget to save it to your Media Library. Save it to your device, then upload images as soon as you have time!
- Organization: Adding accurate metadata, such as an image name and description is key. This will allow you to easily re-use images in future content. Because it's definitely harder to locate "Screen-shot 2213", than "Office Desk-Image2"
💡 Organizing media can be made easier with folders.
- To create a folder, click on the name of the current folder and select "+ add new folder".
📌 In order to create folders, you must be a part of the 'Admin' team within your channel. You can also feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we can help make that change!
If you have gone through these steps and have questions, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We happily stand by to lend a hand!