Templates are a great way to build engaging content quickly.
So What Actually Are Templates Within Lane?
- At the core, Templates are pre-created content.
- Templates allow you to reproduce content quickly and efficiently, without having to go through the entire content setup process.
- Most templates will allow you to take your content from Info to Publish with ease.
- Templates can have text already filled in, or white-labeled copy for you to fill in.
- Templates can be smart, with ready to post interactive features enabled such as (Status & Number of Entries)
You can use Templates with the following:
- Posts: Templates can be used as the starting point for Posts. You can choose from available Channel Templates or Lane Templates specifically designed for Posts.
- Pages: You can set up different templates for different types of Pages, creating variety while maintaining consistency. You can choose from available Channel Templates or Lane Templates specifically designed for Pages.
- Template Library: The Template Library is where you can manage, edit and update all the templates in your workplace app. You can sort and filter by type and tags, so be sure to categorize your templates when building them.
Need some Templates? Get in touch with the Lane team to have more added to your Template Library!
If you have gone through these steps and have questions, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: email@example.com. We happily stand by to lend a hand!