What is a Template?
Templates are pre-designed content that allow you to quickly and efficiently create items without having to go through the entire content setup process.
- Templates already have the Info and Editor steps designed for you
- Templates can have text, links and images which you can use or change as desired
- Templates can be smart, with interactive features, data inputs, and workflows all pre-configured.
- Posts: Lane offers a wide variety of Post Templates for events, contests, surveys, promotions, and more!
- Pages: Explore our selection of Page Templates for amenities, room bookings, visitor management, and more!
Channel Templates are specific to your channel and can be created and managed under the Template Library.
Your admin team can create new templates, import templates provided by Lane, edit them to suit different situations to make content creation easy and fast!
Lane Templates are available to all channels. When creating a Post or Page, Workplace Admins can choose from a curated selection and use them as the basis for creating new content.
The Discover Lane channel offers a wide range of content ideas and templates that can be requested for download. If you are not already a member, contact Client Services today!
If you would like to know more about templates or Discover Lane, feel free to reach out to the Help Desk firstname.lastname@example.org. We happily stand by to lend a hand!