The Info Card is used to preview the content in a Post or Page. Taking the time to create and configure an interesting Info Card will lead to a more engaging post!
Here are some tips for creating Info Cards:
- High Definition Images: Be sure to use clear, high-quality images when selecting your Navigation Card layout. Make sure the images are free of text and are visible within the Card aspect ratio.
- Title: Short, sweet and engaging. You want to ensure your Title captures your user's attention, boosting engagement for that post.
- Description: The fine print. Key details relating to your post should be placed here, keeping the Title short and sweet.
- Category: This will allow you to easily sort content keeping thing in place and organized.
- Card Layout: Select a layout that best fits the your Image, Title and Description. Keep in mind you want your text to be readable and the image to look sharp.
If you have gone through these steps and have questions, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We happily stand by to lend a hand!