Skip to main content
How To Customize The Content Navigation Card?
The Content Navigation Card is a vital step in the content creation process. Taking the time to correctly configure the Navigation Card will lead to a more engaging post!
Here are some tips for creating engaging Content Navigation Cards:
- High Definition Images: Be sure to use clear, high-quality images when selecting your Navigation Card layout. Make sure the images are free of text and are visible within the Card aspect ratio.
- Title: Short, sweet, engaging, and to the point! You want to ensure your title is captivating your tenant's attention boosting your engagement for that post.
- Description: The fine print. Any key details relating to your post should be placed here, keeping the Title short and sweet.
- Category: This will allow you to easily sort content keeping thing in place and organized.
- Card Layout: Select a layout that best fits the your Image, Title and Description. Keep in mind you want your text to be readable and the image to look sharp.