Scheduling and targeting gets your message to the right people, at the right time.
The Scheduling and Targeting menu has these useful options:
- Goes Live Date: The date the post or notice appears in the channel. This is when an interactive post will accept registrations, reservations, or purchases. This date and time can be set before the Start Date and Time of an event to accept registrations, or match the Start Date and Time if no pre-registration is required, such as for a Survey.
- Start and End Time: The time frame of the actual event. If there is an after-work event from 5pm to 7pm, the Start Time would be 5pm and the End Time would be 7pm for the day.
- Interaction End Date: The date and time when no more interactions will be accepted. If you wish to have a buffer time between the end of registrations and the start of the actual event, set the Interaction End Date a few hours before the Start Time. This will make the Submit button inactive and the post will not accept any more registrations.
- Reach: This number lets you know how many users (both admins and subscribers) will potentially see this post.
- Send to Everyone at ...: Click this checkbox automatically targets this content to everyone at the current channel. You can also target the post to a sub channel, specific tenant (retailer/service or company), a specific team or another channel altogether (that you have admin access to).
If you have gone through these steps and have questions, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We happily stand by to lend a hand!