Within your Admin view, you will have the ability to post two types of content. A Post and a Notice
Here are some helpful tips on when to use a Post vs a Notice:
- Notices are perfect for concise, informative, and impactful text-based updates to your building.
- Notices only feature text and do not allow for images to be used.
- Unlike Posts, Notices and Announcements have a limited lifespan.
- Posts let you add a start and end date, giving your content a longer shelf life.
- Posts allow you to use images, custom block elements, links, and interactive features.