Verifying your email is a necessary step in completing your account setup. Here's how to do it:
Why you need to verify your email?
- Account Validation: Verifying your email lets us who you are and is essential in order to finish the setup of your account.
- Notifications: A verified email will allow you to receive all in-app communications via notifications. Verifying your email is the best troubleshooting if you are having issues receiving notifications.
Where to verify your email:
- Account Settings: Within the Profile tab, under Account Settings, you have the option add or edit the email accounts associated with your profile.
- Click on Add New Email to enter a new account. A verification email is automatically sent to that email address. Click on Verify Email in the message to complete the process.
- Verification Process: You will know your email is verified, when the word Unverified does not show next to the account.
- Switching Primary Email Accounts: When you have two or more verified email accounts, you can select one as the Primary account using the radio buttons. Email accounts that are not set as Primary can be deleted.
If you have gone through these steps and have questions, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: email@example.com. We happily stand by to lend a hand!