How To Use The Dashboard? Follow
The Dashboard shows a high-level overview of your channel's analytics.
Using the Dashboard can provide access to the following helpful information:
- Adoption: The number of total subscribers to the channel, out of all possible tenants in the building.
- Subscribers over time: a graph that shows the number of new subscribers on the channel for a given month, along with the total number of subscribers up to that date.
- Active User Count: displays a snapshot of the various user types on the channel; you can tweak the display to show weekly, monthly, or quarterly intervals.
- Activity at: This graph shows the total number of Views, Clicks, and Interactions with the channel's posts and pages over a date range, by a specific user group.
- Content Interactions/clicks/views: Each interactive post on the channel will display a new widget, showing a breakdown of all interactions at a glance. Use these to quickly manage contest/survey submissions, work orders, bookings, etc. which are currently running on your channel.