Editor is the second step when creating Posts. This is a comprehensive overview of the tab's functionality and how it fits into your overall workflow!
Create all types of content (both with a limited lifespan and static content) such as ;
- Building newsletters
- Room bookings
Content cards are composed of content blocks, found in the menu on the left-hand side of the editor.
- In the builder, navigate to the Editor step or click Next if in a previous builder step.
- Leave the Interactive option unchecked when creating content that doesn't need to collect data or engagement!
Begin creating content by dragging, or double-clicking blocks from the menu on the left side of the screen, into the white space in the center of the screen.
Each block is pre-formatted. To use a different format, choose a different block.
💡Elements in blocks like texts and images are editable by clicking on each block.
- To customize a block, click on it in the Block Outline.
- Click the red button in the upper right corner to close pop-up windows.
How to re-arrange the content types:
- Click on a block, when it's highlighted green use the arrow in the small popup window on its right.
- Use the up and down arrows (located above the Move button. by default) place the block at another position in the content
- Within the Block Outline, drag and drop a block window to at another position in the content.