Content cards are built with content blocks. Each block serves a different purpose and helps bring each vision to life!
The possibilities are endless when it comes to customizing content in your workplace experience platform. You can achieve beautiful and comprehensive content with a handful of blocks! Let's explore what each block does in this quick reference guide.
- This block allows you to add a channel header into a post. You can select any channel that you have the appropriate admin rights for. Clicking into the header will take the end-user to that channel's profile.
- The row container can hold multiple blocks side-by-side. After dragging a row container block onto a post, other blocks can be put inside of it, in a horizontal orientation.
- A column container can contain multiple blocks in a vertical orientation. Best used to nest a number of blocks to be able to move them all together at once, instead of each individually.
- This block can link out to other existing content found within your workplace experience platform. This is best used to pull in single posts.
💡Try placing multiple content blocks into a Row Container to show a custom feed!
- This block can pull in a content feed from a certain channel. Only channels you have admin access to can be pulled into this block.
- This block can be used as the title for any post or page being created. You can add title text, subtitle text, images (adding more than one image will make them play in a reel), and select the size of the images (small, medium, large).
- The Youtube Type can be used to link to an existing video. Add the link to the editor.
- The Image type can be used to insert a photo into a post. Adjust the height of the image block, and decide how the image will be displayed: full width, padded, circular.
- Insert an icon from the list provided in the dropdown. Adjust the size, color, and header text of the icon.
- This type can be used to provide geographic context to a post. This type allows specifying an address on the map, changing the height of the block, inputting a title, and deciding how the map will be displayed (padded or full width).
Hours of Operation
- List hours of operation for a business or service. Add as many lines as needed. (e.g. Monday’s hours, Tuesday's hours, etc.).
- This block allows you to add text next to an icon. You can adjust the size and color of the icon, and add as much text as you would like.
- Add a link to an external website or another page of the mobile/ web app. You can choose an icon, adjust its size and color, and change the title of the link button.
- Add and adjust a horizontal line break into your post.
- Add a vertical link break to a post and adjust the height of the line.
- Add a link to a specific user in the building, ie a certain building team member. Clicking into this block will take the end-user to that person's profile.
- Link to a certain team within the building. Clicking into this block will show the end-user multiple profiles of those in a designated team.
- This block allows you to add a header to a post. You can enter text, adjust the size of the text (small, medium, large), and align the text (left, center, right).
- This block allows you to add text to your post. You can enter regular text, header text, and align the text (left, center, right).
❗New types will appear in the content type panel when creating interactive content. Learn more about interactive posts content blocks!